Remarkable information about Rubik 3D
What is Rubik 3D?
Take a look at Rubik 3D which is a brain-teaser puzzle game. You must rotate the faces of the cube to make each side of the cube have a single color.
Invented in 1974 by Erno Rubik who is a Hungarian architecture professor, the Rubik's cube consists of 27 pieces. There are 6 faces with 6 colors including white, red, green, blue, and yellow in the Rubik's cube. Each face of the Rubik's cube has a distinct color. Rubik's cubes are sold at every store, but now it is available online. You can turn on your computer or mobile device to play Rubik's without wasting money to buy it.
The gameplay of Rubik 3D
This game is designed for Rubik's lovers. As you know, this game requires you to rearrange the messy blocks in a cube. You have to rotate the faces of this cube. Try to help it get back to the original solved pattern with each side being a single color. If you can do that, you will win. This game requires logical thinking and problem-solving skills. How fast can you solve a Rubik's cube?
Featuring awesome 3D graphics and smooth controls, this game will certainly bring you the most interesting playing experience. Play it now and enjoy it. Besides, remember to check out other puzzle games such as Wordle, Hangman, Woblox, and 2048 on our website.
How to control: Use the mouse to control
Useful strategies to solve Rubik 3D
Remember the algorithm
Actually, solving a Rubik's cube may be challenging for you if you are a beginner. Here is the algorithm that I want to suggest to you. This algorithm will help you win the game easily, so you should learn and remember it.
- R: It means that you need to rotate the right layer in the clockwise direction.
- R': It indicates that you need to rotate the right layer in the anti-clockwise direction.
- L: It means that you need to rotate the left layer in a clockwise direction.
- L': It indicates that you have to rotate the left layer in the anti-clockwise direction.
- U: It tells you that you need to rotate the top layer in the clockwise direction.
- U': It means that you have to rotate the top layer in the anti-clockwise direction.
- F: It indicates that you must rotate the front layer in a clockwise direction.
- F': It means that you have to rotate the front layer in the anti-clockwise direction.
Follow the following steps
After learning the algorithm, you need to follow these steps which will assist you a lot in solving a Rubik's cube.
- Step 1: Select a white centerpiece and try to create a white cross. Note that you can choose a centerpiece that has the color.
- Step 2: Then, at four faces near the face where the white cross is created, you need to create a column including 2 pieces of the same color. One piece is the centerpiece and another one is at the middle of the bottom layer. Note that this column must be near the white cross.
- Step 3: After that, you can apply the algorithm R U R' U' until the bottom row of a face is full of pieces of the same color.
- Step 4: In this step, your objective is to create two rows of pieces of the same color in the four faces above. To do that, you need to apply two algorithms depending on the situation. If the color of other pieces on the face is similar to the centerpiece on the right side, you can follow the algorithm U R U' R' U' F' U F. In case the color of other pieces on the face is identical to the centerpiece at the left side, you can apply the algorithm U' L' U L U F U' F'.
- Step 5: Next, you have to apply the simple algorithm F R U R' U' F' 1-3 times in order to create a yellow cross on the top face
- Step 6: Afterwards, at four faces near the face where the yellow cross is created, you need to fill the center column with three pieces of the same color. Follow the algorithm F R U R' U' F' in order to meet this objective.
- Step 7: In the next step, you have to apply the algorithm U R U' L' U R' U' L from 1-3 times to make sure that all the corner pieces on the top layer are matched.
- Step 8: Finally, you can follow the algorithm U R' U' R until each face of the Rubik's cube has a single color. If you can do that, you will become the winner. Play this game every day and practice these steps to master it. If you can remember all steps, I believe you can solve a Rubik's cube in a short time.